Easter in the Village Close to Heaven
Enjoy an Easter break in the idyllic countryside of the Black Forest at an altitude of 1,000 metres. In the village of Höchenschwand you can marvellously relax and replenish your energy. A number of Easter surprises await you, including culinary delights.
The Easter basket contains the following indulgent services
- 3 nights in the single or double room, inclusive of the breakfast buffet
- A greeting from the Porten Family
- 2 x half-board three course menu, served in the Georgsklause Restaurant
- 1 x four course menu in the Hubertusstuben Speciality Restaurant, served on Easter Sunday in the evening
- 1 x brunch with cold and warm local delicacies, served from 11.00 am in the Georgsklause Restaurant
- 1 x guided walk with a little Easter present and a glass of “Hasenwasser” on Easter Sunday
- Free use of the in-house spa facilities
- Free use of the sauna, indoor swimming pool, fitness room and bowling alley in “Portens Kurhaus”
per person, plus tourist tax
Available from March 30 to April 2, 2018 (Good Friday to Easter Monday)
Additional nights: € 55.00 per person and night, inclusive of breakfast
and half-board menu (served in the Georgsklause Restaurant)
A tip from Easter Bunny: this special offer is also available as gift voucher!